|You are at: Homepage > Sustainability > Sustainability|
Policies, codes and rules
Banco Sabadellīs Code of Conduct
- Signatory of the Principles for Responsible Banking of the United Nations Environment Programme Finance Initiative (UNEP FI).
- Adopted the 10 principles of the United Nations Global Compact in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and the fight against corruption.
- Signatory of the Equator Principles, a set of standards developed to ensure that social and environmental matters receive full attention in the funding of large projects.
Equator Principles Annual Report
- Integration of CSR policies into business practice in accordance with ISO 26000 guidance.
- Signatory of the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI) in the "investment manager" category.
- Signatory to the Carbon Disclosure Project and the CDP on Water Disclosure.
- Party to an agreement between the Spanish Banking Association (AEB), the CNMV and the Bank of Spain to carry out a programme of activities as part of the National Financial Education Plan (www.finanzasparatodos.es).
-Banco Sabadell included in the FTSE4Good and FTSE4Good IBEX.
- Awarded the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) Gold Seal of Excellence.
- ISO 9001 certification for 100% of processes and operations of the group's financial undertakings in Spain.
- Environmental management systems at six corporate headquarters certified to the ISO 14001 standard.
- LEED-NC (New Construction) sustainable building certification for the new Banco Sabadell Central Services building.
- A Partner in the European Greenbuilding Programme for sustainable construction. Certification of Polinyŗ logistics centre.
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com