|Profit and loss account (€M)|
|Net interest income||3,622||3,399||-6.2|
|Gross operating income||4,932||5,302||7.5|
|Attributable net profit||768||2||-99.7|
|Balance sheet (€M)|
|Performing gross loans||144,572||146,878||1.6|
|Gross loans to customers||150,749||152,265||1.0|
|On-balance sheet funds||169,932||171,683||1.0|
|Of which: Customer funds||146,309||150,778||3.1|
|Off-balance sheet customer funds||43,163||38,064||-11.8|
|Funds under management||213,095||209,748||-1.6|
|Profitability and cost-to-income ratios (%)|
|Cost / income (excl. amortisation)||55.63||55.41|
|Non-performing exposures (€M)||6,141||5,808||-5.4|
|Total problematic assets (€M)||7,326||7,182||-2.0|
|NPL ratio (%)||3.83||3.60|
|NPL coverage ratio (%)||49.6||56.5|
|Problematic assets coverage (%)||46.9||52.6|
|Risk weighted assets (RWA) (€M)||81,231||78,779||-3.0|
|Common Equity Tier 1 phase-in (%)||12.4||12.6|
|Common Equity Tier 1 fully-loaded (%)||11.7||12.0|
|Tier 1 phase-in (%)||13.9||14.0|
|Total capital ratio phase-in (%)||15.7||16.1|
|Leverage ratio phase-in (%)||5.01||5.23|
|Loan to deposits ratio (%)||98.6||97.6|
See alternative performance measures glossary below for key financial ratios' definitions.
In this section you can download Banco Sabadell Group’s quarterly results presentations.
Quarterly financial reports
In this section you can download Banco Sabadell Group’s quarterly financial reports and other historical financial information.
- 4Q20 Financial Report 1029.0 KB
- 3Q20 Financial Report 1023.0 KB
- Half-yearly additional financial accounts - June 2020 3632.0 KB
- 2Q20 Financial Report 1103.0 KB
- 1Q20 Financial Report 1038.0 KB
In this section, you can download Banco Sabadell’s latest annual report and other legal reports.
The regulated information for 2020 consists of the Spanish versions of the individual and consolidated annual financial reports prepared following the ESEF regulation.
- Annual Report Brochure 2020 1069.0 KB
- Consolidated Annual Financial Report 2020 (ESEF) (ZIP) (Spanish version) 51554.0 KB
- Consolidated Annual Financial Report 2020 (PDF) 11565.0 KB
- Individual Annual Financial Report 2020 (ESEF) (XHTML) (Spanish version) 81193.0 KB
- Individual Annual Financial Report 2020 (PDF) 8349.0 KB
Pillar III disclosure
In this section you can download Banco Sabadell Group’s Pillar III disclosure reports and TSB’s Significant Subsidiary Disclosures.
Solvency and financial condition reports (SFCR) for Group’s insurance companies
In this section you can download the solvency and financial condition reports (SFCR) for Banco Sabadell Group’s insurance companies.
Alternative performance measures
In this section you can download the glossary of alternative performance measures.
- Alternative performance measures 169.0 KB
In this section you can download other additional presentations.
- G-SIB 2019 288.0 KB
- November 2019. TSB Strategic Update 4919.0 KB
- G-SIB 2018 55.0 KB
- September 2018. Bank of America Merrill Lynch - 23nd Annual Financials CEO Conference – London 532.0 KB
- February 2018 - Sabadell 2020 Investor Day 2657.0 KB
Public offerings and admission to trading
In this section you can download documentation related to Banco Sabadell Group’s public tender offers:
For more information on fixed income issues, refer to the Fixed income investors section.
- Registration Document 2020 (Spanish version) 1489.0 KB
- Registration Document 2019 (Spanish version) 1923.0 KB
- Rights offering prospectus (26.03.2015) - Spanish version 921.0 KB
- Capital increase ABB prospectus (10.09.2013) - Spanish version 327.0 KB
- Rights offering prospectus (12.09.2013) - Spanish version 441.0 KB
Take over bids
In this section you can download the shares public tender offers of Banco Sabadell Group:
TSB public tender offer documentation
In this section we provide historical information on the public offer to acquire all of the shares of TSB Banking Group plc.
- TSB acquisition significant event 85.0 KB
- RNS - Process of compulsory acquisition of 100% completed 30.0 KB
- TSB 1H2015 Results 181.0 KB
TSB historial financial information
In this section you can download TSB Banking Group’s historical financial, acquisition related and regulatory information and access other results and official market announcements from June 2014 to the time of the acquisition by Banco Sabadell. To access the latest financial information and press releases please go to TSB Banking’s Group corporate website.
Metrovacesa, S.A. shares Public Tender Offer documentation
Historical information of prospectus related to Metrovacesa, S.A. shares Public Tender Offer documentation (01.04.2013).
Banco Atlántico, S.A. shares Public Tender Offer documentation
Historical information of CNMV Prospectus - Banco Atlántico, S.A. shares Public Tender Offer (03.02.2004).
Average period of payment to suppliers
As established in the second final provision of Law 31/2014, of 3 December, amending Law 15/2010, of 5 July, which amended Law 3/2004, of 29 December, establishing measures to combat late payments in commercial transactions, listed companies are obliged to expressly disclose, in the notes to their annual financial statements and on their website, the average number of days they take to pay their suppliers.
In connection with this disclosure obligation, as at 2019 year-end, the average period of payment to suppliers was 18 days for Banco de Sabadell, S.A. and 37 days for the Banco Sabadell Group, below the maximum legal period of 60 days established by this Law.