|Profit and loss account (€M)|
|Net interest income||3,425||3,799||10.9|
|Gross operating income||5,026||5,180||3.1|
|Attributable net profit||530||859||61.9|
|Balance sheet (€M)|
|Performing gross loans||154,912||156,130||0.8|
|Gross loans to customers||160,668||161,750||0.7|
|On-balance sheet funds||183,290||186,654||1.8|
|Of which: Customer funds||162,020||164,140||1.3|
|Off-balance sheet customer funds||41,678||38,492||-7.6|
|Funds under management||224,968||225,146||0.1|
|Profitability and cost-to-income ratios (%)|
|Cost / income (excl. amortisation)||55.33||45.12|
|Non-performing exposures (€M)||6,203||5,814||-6.3|
|Total problematic assets (€M)||7,565||6,971||-7.9|
|NPL ratio (%)||3.65||3.41|
|NPL coverage ratio (%)||56.34||55.04|
|Problematic assets coverage (%)||53.07||52.27|
|Risk weighted assets (RWA) (€M)||80,646||79,612||-1.3|
|Common Equity Tier 1 phase-in (%)||12.50||12.66|
|Common Equity Tier 1 fully-loaded (%)||12.22||12.54|
|Tier 1 phase-in (%)||15.47||14.73|
|Total capital ratio phase-in (%)||17.98||17.13|
|Leverage ratio phase-in (%)||5.90||4.62|
|Loan to deposits ratio (%)||96.3||95.6|
See alternative performance measures glossary below for key financial ratios' definitions.
In this section you can download Banco Sabadell Group’s quarterly results presentations.
Quarterly and half-yearly financial reports
In this section you can download Banco Sabadell Group’s quarterly financial and half-yearly reports and other historical financial information.
- 4Q22 Financial Report 957.0 KB
- 3Q22 Financial Report 942.0 KB
- Half-yearly additional financial accounts - June 2022 2938.0 KB
- 2Q22 Financial Report 950.0 KB
- 1Q22 Financial Report 948.0 KB
In this section, you can download Banco Sabadell’s latest annual report and other legal reports.
The regulated information for 2020 consists of the Spanish versions of the individual and consolidated annual financial reports prepared following the ESEF regulation.
Pillar III disclosure
In this section you can download Banco Sabadell Group’s Pillar III disclosure reports and TSB’s Significant Subsidiary Disclosures.
Solvency and financial condition reports (SFCR) for Group’s insurance companies
In this section you can download the solvency and financial condition reports (SFCR) for Banco Sabadell Group’s insurance companies.
Alternative performance measures
In this section you can download the glossary of alternative performance measures.
- Alternative performance measures 169.0 KB
- 2022 EU-wide Transparency Exercise 2412.0 KB
- Online meeting for shareholders - October 2022 (Spanish version) 1022.0 KB
- G-SIB 2021 336.0 KB
- Online meeting for shareholders - March 2022 (Spanish version) 1097.0 KB
- 2021 EU-wide Transparency Exercise 540.0 KB
Public offerings and admission to trading
In this section you can download documentation related to Banco Sabadell Group’s public tender offers:
For more information on fixed income issues, refer to the Fixed income investors section.
Take over bids
In this section you can download the shares public tender offers of Banco Sabadell Group:
TSB public tender offer documentation
In this section we provide historical information on the public offer to acquire all of the shares of TSB Banking Group plc.
- TSB acquisition significant event 85.0 KB
- RNS - Process of compulsory acquisition of 100% completed 30.0 KB
- TSB 1H2015 Results 181.0 KB
TSB historial financial information
In this section you can download TSB Banking Group’s historical financial, acquisition related and regulatory information and access other results and official market announcements from June 2014 to the time of the acquisition by Banco Sabadell. To access the latest financial information and press releases please go to TSB Banking’s Group corporate website.
Metrovacesa, S.A. shares Public Tender Offer documentation
Historical information of prospectus related to Metrovacesa, S.A. shares Public Tender Offer documentation (01.04.2013).
Banco Atlántico, S.A. shares Public Tender Offer documentation
Historical information of CNMV Prospectus - Banco Atlántico, S.A. shares Public Tender Offer (03.02.2004).
Project of merger by absorption
Information relating to the merger by absorption between Banco de Sabadell, S.A. (Absorbing company) and Bansabadell Financiación, E.F.C., S.A. (Absorbed company).
- Project of merger (Spanish version) 236.0 KB
- Half-yearly consolidated financial accounts 2022 Banco Sabadell (Spanish version) 2599.0 KB
- Annual financial report 2019 Banco Sabadell (Spanish version) 9284.0 KB
- Annual financial report 2020 Banco Sabadell (Spanish version) 13530.0 KB
- Annual financial report 2021 Banco Sabadell (Spanish version) 5540.0 KB
- Merger balance BSF (Spanish version) 2648.0 KB
- Annual financial report 2019 BSF (Spanish version) 7895.0 KB
- Annual financial report 2020 BSF (Spanish version) 3521.0 KB
- Annual financial report 2021 BSF (Spanish version) 9153.0 KB
- Articles of Association of Banco Sabadell (Spanish version) 196.0 KB
- Articles of Association of BSF (Spanish version) 43.0 KB
- Identity of the directors of the companies involved in the merger (Spanish version) 58.0 KB
- Merger announcement (Spanish version) 106.0 KB
Average period of payment to suppliers
As established in the second final provision of Law 31/2014, of 3 December, amending Law 15/2010, of 5 July, which amended Law 3/2004, of 29 December, establishing measures to combat late payments in commercial transactions, listed companies are obliged to expressly disclose, in the notes to their annual financial statements and on their website, the average lag with which they pay their suppliers.
In connection with this disclosure obligation, at 2021 year-end, the average period of payment to suppliers was 11 days for Banco de Sabadell, S.A. and 27 days for the Banco Sabadell Group, below the maximum legal period of 60 days established by this Law.